Rated as one of “the top 25 C-Suite Speakers to watch” by Meetings & Conventions USA, Dan has been described as a "... Simon Sinek meets Ricky Gervais"!
Dan speaks to organisations around the world about Leadership & Influence. He helps his audiences become: more engaging leaders, more persuasive sales and marketing professionals and more influential as thought leaders and business owners.
Dan is the perfect speaker:
• If you’ve got a culture that’s technically brilliant but not so people smart, or you need to improve the engagement skills in your leaders. teams and managers…
• and you’ve previously heard from the likes of Colin James, Matt Church, Chris Helder or Darren Hill…
• or you really love some of the thinking of Daniel Pink, Robert Cialdini or Simon Sinek…
• and you need to achieve greater connection within your team, be more compelling & engaging with your customers, clients or constituents and a build a reputation that opens doors & opportunities…
• as well as having delegates post tweets like, “@DanGregoryCo takes #leadership to the next level. Scarily awesome!”
HARNESS HUMAN NATURE
Performance & Behavioural Strategy
Too often, we choose to either beat ourselves (or our team) up or to artificially prop ourselves up - relying pretty heavily on the carrot and stick method of motivation. However, research tells us that not only are these short term strategies (at best), they are often counter productive.
In this powerful and transformative presentation, Dan Gregory will demonstrate how strategy and design beat discipline when it comes to motivation and how we can harness the power of human nature and amplify our strengths whilst turning our weaknesses into assets.
• Identify the frictions and breakage points in your personal and team performance
• Build a strategy that biases towards success and away from failure
• Learn to be more self-aware and accepting so that you can work in alignment with human nature
• Conduct an "Un-SWOT" and transform your understanding of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats
CULTURES OF THE WILLING
Building Engagement on "Purpose"
Today, leaders are critically aware of the importance of purpose and culture and how they drive performance, engagement and even better customer outcomes. But how do we actually create these cultures of the willing?
In this timely and exciting presentation, Dan will reveal the role leaders play in creating the environment that allows powerful cultures to emerge and grow, as well as explaining the intersection between your strategic purpose, values-driven behaviours and shared beliefs.
• Learn how culture & purpose become a recruitment tool for top talent
• Explore the business narrative skills that help members of your team to become evangelists for your purpose
• Win the reputation game through purpose, positioning & thought leadership
• Discover the "4 Stands" that inform the change you seek to make in the world
• Drive attraction, alignment and engagement
START WITH WHO
The Elements of Influence
What makes us buy? What makes us buy in? These two questions float around the minds of leaders, sales people and marketers like a kind of mental screen saver. And yet much of our understanding of human behaviour is clichéd, unreliable and ego-centric.
In this insightful and highly practical presentation, Dan will reveal the elements of influence and reveal the force that drives all human behaviour. You'll learn how to increase your personal influence, become more persuasive in your communication so you can drive sales, enthusiasm and engagement.
• Understand the force that drives all human behaviour and why we need to start with "Who" before Why
• Increase customer connectedness and team engagement
• Identify the the filters we all use to make meaning in our lives and explore the psychology of the sell
• Pitch, present & persuade with greater influence
• Discover how storytelling and “story-doing” engage and persuade
Book Dan Gregory as your Keynote Speaker
Dan, as usual, you were the post man. You delivered.
An extraordinary ability to solve highly complicated and political problems.
UNITED NATIONS, SINGAPORE
Dan Gregory and Kieran Flanagan did a phenomenal job.
Kieran Flanagan and Dan Gregory facilitated a highly engaging, entertaining and thought-provoking workshop around entrepreneurship, risk-taking and decision making within a highly regulated environment.
I learned a huge amount and the team feedback has been incredibly positive.
CA TECHNOLOGIES, ASIA PACIFIC
We've had amazing feedback. Very grateful!
The feedback from your presentation has been bombarding! Which is bloody awesome!
Signs of genius.
THE SYDNEY MORNING HERALD, AUSTRALIA
Dan had the room engaged from the outset and took our team on a 90 minute journey, resulting in eyes and minds being opened to new opportunities. The feedback after the event was overwhelmingly positive - we wouldn’t hesitate in working with Dan again in the future.
I have the opportunity to work with many speakers and presenters throughout the year, and I can say without bias that (Dan’s) presentation was the best I have seen in a very long time.
DG GLOBAL, THAILAND
Dan has that unique ability of entertaining an audience with humour while giving them a wide range of strategies that can make a significant difference to their bottom line.
AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK, AUSTRALIA
Dan Gregory appeared at our annual top tier dealer network conference as our keynote presenter. Dan was engaging, entertaining and informative and we were so impressed that we are preparing to work with him again this year for another area of our business.
HUNTER DOUGLAS, AUSTRALIA
It was a pleasure to deliver the genius of Dan Gregory to our members at the Real Estate IQ Conference. Dan’s infectious enthusiasm, coupled with his brilliance, was incredibly well received by our audience with many following up on his presentation in months to come. I would personally recommend Dan’s services to any event manager who is looking to effectively engage, educate and inspire their delegates.
What a fantastic way to kick off the New Year! (We've been) flooded with phone calls and emails about Dan and what a wonderful speaker he was.
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF GREATER PHOENIX, USA
Rarely have I heard anybody articulate their thoughts with such clarity and vision. His intelligence and insight provides a much greater understanding of how to engage your customers, your team and the community. I would whole heartedly recommend Dan, you will never be disappointed.
HORTICULTURE AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA
I was laughing and learning... Dan is the Australian Ricky Gervais!
THE ENTOURAGE, AUSTRALIA
He more that lives up to his own advertising!
ASSOCIATION OF CORPORATE COUNCIL, AUSTRALIA
Our recent Business Partner Exchange event was a great success, largely in part due to Dan Gregory. Dan met our brief completely, with his presentation providing a strong and supportive storyline for our launch. We couldn’t have asked for more, and are looking forward to other opportunities to work with Dan in the future.